- A refreshing self-bubbling mask that gives you a burst of nutrition with every pop of a bubble!
- Oops Soda Bubble Mask contains carbonated sparkling water which promotes brighter and clearer skin.
- This mask variant in PoreTox Fruit targets deep-seated dirt clogging the pores.
- It has centella asiatica extract as its key component blended with pure extracts from persimmon leaves and green tea.
- This offers superior pore care that purifies and detoxifies the skin for it to be able to achieve tighter, finer pores.
To Use: After cleansing and toning the skin, carefully place the mask onto your face until it adheres well. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes until bubbles form. Take the mask off and massage the remaining bubbles onto the skin until it gets fully absorbed.
Tips: If you are traveling on a plane, it is likely for your skin to be dehydrated, so sheet masking is a great way to help moisturize and rejuvenate skin.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Disiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Grape Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propendiol, Disodium EDTA, Anise Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Diospryps Kaki Leaf Extract.